Monday, August 20, 2012

Quick Update!

Hi there my Wanderful friends, it's been quite a while!!  If you're wondering where I've been, a lot has happened since my last post!  Divorce, three moves, and now two years later I've finally found a forever home for Zephyr and myself.  We're still in rural Central Maine but we're in a different part now, maybe even a better area for trail riding.  Zephyr loves his new daddy as much as I do, especially after he got the star treatment from him last weekend at the ride.  John must love him back, he's even still talking to me after his first experience as my crew!!

Our 2011 Christmas Card Photo
So anyway, Zephyr and I did a 30-mile Limited Distance Endurance ride yesterday, our first competitive ride in 3 years.  It was our first-ever LD, and a great one to stage our comeback at!  Stay tuned for the story.

Meanwhile, consider this.  Is there ONE moment in your horseback-riding experience that you felt the most PURE JOY that you have ever felt?  I have a new one, and I'll tell you all about it soon.

Fondly,
Zephyr's Mom

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad to see this blog (and you and "Z") back in action! Keep the stories coming!
    :-D

    ReplyDelete