Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Grass IS Greener!

Every morning when I turn him out onto pasture, Zephyr runs right to his favorite spot.  The grass must taste the best there.  He’s not always there when I go get him in the afternoon, which is good... he’s out on six acres so it would be nice if he were actually making use of more than just this little bit of it!

In the afternoon/evening when I go down to get him, he comes running back to the gate just like this.  I’d like to say it’s because he’s happy to see ME but I think it’s probably the grain.

And a close-up just ‘cause I can.  I wish he wasn’t standing with his right leg back... but at least you can see he’s got some good muscles this year.  And you can sort of see his dapples, I think?

P6090492cropped

1 comment:

  1. Look at those legs! Whoot!

    I have the same fly mask- love it!

    ReplyDelete